IOR Rural commenced operations in 2020 with one aim: to serve the unique fuel needs of businesses in regional Australia. We are proud to be a reliable partner to our communities and agricultural customers who in turn have continued to support the needs of everyday Australians.
It’s clear that our customers are growing and innovating, whether that is investing more in their own truck fleets to bring their product to market, utilising technology to better enable remote farm operations, or upgrading equipment to ensure the safety of their teams onsite.
For us to be able to continue serving the unique needs of regional Australia, we need to offer the full suite of IOR services and capabilities, including:
- Bulk fuel delivery, including direct deliveries from the new IOR import terminal at the Port of Brisbane;
- On-road diesel network, with over 105 fuel stops around the country;
- Aviation fuels, including an extensive airport network and onsite fuel deliveries;
- Remote fuel management via HyDip®, IOR’s proprietary technology solution;
- Australian designed bulk liquid storage tanks available for hire or purchase;
- Premium lubricants, oils and specialty products; and
- Online portal access for customers to remotely manage their fuel needs.
To help service the needs of our evolving customer base, the IOR Rural business will be integrated into IOR from 7 February 2024.
With this merger we will be able to provide a more complete offer to our valued customers, without compromising on the current services we offer.
Our IOR Rural teams and locations, including our main office in Toowoomba, remain unchanged and our staff are equipped to offer customers the full suite of IOR products and services.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all our loyal IOR Rural customers for their support of the IOR Rural business and we look forward to offering them a range of new services in the near future.
We will be communicating with customers before the 7th February to outline changes to our accounting details and what is needed for customers to successfully transition their accounts to IOR.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the transition, please don’t hesitate to reach out to your account manager or our customer service team on 1300 457 467.