Here is what you get when you join IOR:
- Locally based drivers, specifically trained and qualified in fuel delivery, storage and handling
- Your deliveries are generally done by the same IOR team member, so that your unloading is always time-efficient and reliable
- Modern, safe and reliable fleet designed for maximum payload which minimises your fuel delivery costs
- Access to an online customer portal where you can view and download a history of your deliveries and invoices
- You speak directly to one of our friendly team members when you contact us
The fuels we deliver include diesel, unleaded and premium unleaded fuels, and Avgas and Jet A1.
But we can deliver more than just fuel to your business, regardless of the sector:
- Self-bunded fuel storage tanks that are safe, efficient and reliable
- HyDip® tank gauging systems that automatically dip your tanks and record fuel levels
- HyDip® fuel tracking systems that combine your tank dip levels with your fuel transactions, so you can effortlessly exercice financial controls over your inventory, predict consumption and manage who can access your fuel
- Our logistics team can take care of your fuel ordering, so you can stay assured that your business never runs out of fuel!
- Australia wide network of Diesel Stops that provides a convenient, on-road way to refuel any truck doing business for you
We endeavour to give back to the communities we serve. We have been heavily involved in local organisations and charities that reach the core regional and remote Australia, find out more.
I’d like to take the opportunity to thank IOR and your team for all of your assistance. It has been a pleasure dealing with you. The IOR solution worked brilliantly in the depot.
IOR supplies fuel across a range of MPC Kinetic’s projects, right across rural Australia. Our remote projects require a guaranteed supply of fuel on a regular basis to ensure our camps, plant and equipment are kept operational. IOR delivers a first-class service throughout the life of projects and we can genuinely trust them as a delivery partner to support our operations.
Shaw’s Darwin Transport need reliable supplies of quality competitively priced fuel, available 24/7, in some fairly remote locations to maintain our service schedules. We have been using IOR at multiple toughest locations for many years and find them to be approachable, responsive, competitively priced, and unquestionably reliable in quality and availability when and where we need fuel. It is hard to contemplate choosing another fuel supplier in their supply locations.