Oil and Gas
Safety is our highest priority. When partnering with us you can expect:
- Absolute commitment to safe operating practices and behaviours
- Local investment in jobs and the communities we partner with
- Fuel delivery, storage and management solutions developed with you, to drive your costs down and keep your equipment operating
- Expertise in the bulk fuel delivery, storage and management, specifically in the oil and gas sector
- Fuel delivered in our owned, ultra-modern tankers and trucks, maximising safety and payload
- Local people in local depots for efficient service, maintenance and deliveries
Talk to us directly about:
- Safe delivery of high quality fuels direct to you with our Bulk Fuel solutions
- Self-bunded fuel storage tanks that are safe, efficient and reliable
- Our range of frac tanks for temporary storage of clean, processed or effluent water
- Eliminating the need for manual dipping and improving your operation’s safety — minimise working at heights with our HyDip® tank gauging system that automatically records current fuel levels
- Improving stock holdings and supply chain effectiveness with our tank monitoring systems
- Controlling who can access your fuel and accessing detailed reports with our HyDip® fuel tracking system – effortlessly monitor levels, predict consumption and manage financial controls of your fuel
- Viewing and downloading your transactions by vehicle or subcontractor, with our convenient online customer portal
Want to know how we can enhance your oil and gas operation, talk to us now.
I’d like to take the opportunity to thank IOR and your team for all of your assistance. It has been a pleasure dealing with you. The IOR solution worked brilliantly in the depot.
IOR supplies fuel across a range of MPC Kinetic’s projects, right across rural Australia. Our remote projects require a guaranteed supply of fuel on a regular basis to ensure our camps, plant and equipment are kept operational. IOR delivers a first-class service throughout the life of projects and we can genuinely trust them as a delivery partner to support our operations.
Shaw’s Darwin Transport need reliable supplies of quality competitively priced fuel, available 24/7, in some fairly remote locations to maintain our service schedules. We have been using IOR at multiple toughest locations for many years and find them to be approachable, responsive, competitively priced, and unquestionably reliable in quality and availability when and where we need fuel. It is hard to contemplate choosing another fuel supplier in their supply locations.